This thanksgiving we are toasting with local Georgia apples! We are always so thankful to those who have supported my blog, bought my cook book and have come to Ireland with Shamrock and Peach tours. A small business relies on word of mouth for it’s success and I always love to support local producers here in Georgia with all of my recipes. So, here is a lovely wee recipe for Appletini’s to welcome your guests before the Thanksgiving feast. So, wishing you all a healthy and happy Thanksgiving!
Emerald Isle Green Appletini
- 2 oz vodka
- 1 oz apple liqueur (apple snaps)
- 1 oz freshly pressed apple juice
- Green apple (cored and sliced)
How to make it
- Fill a shaker three quarters full of crushed ice.
- Add the vodka, apple liqueur and freshly pressed apple juice.
- Cover and shake for 10-15 seconds.
- Strain in to a chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with a slice of Green apple and serve.
Slainte and Joy in the journey!
Judith the Irish foodie